The Diet Management System in vb.net with a database as an accdb is a software application designed to help users manage and track their daily diet and nutrition. This system provides a user-friendly interface that allows users to input and track their food intake, set their diet goals, and monitor their progress towards those goals.
The system uses an accdb (Access Database) to store the user’s diet information, which can be accessed and updated at any time. The system includes features such as automatic calculation of daily calorie intake and recommended daily nutrient intake, as well as personalized meal planning and recipe suggestions based on the user’s dietary needs and goals. The Diet Management System in vb.net with an accdb database is an effective tool for anyone looking to improve their overall health and wellness through better dietary habits.
The key features of an Diet Management System built using VB.net include:
- A computer-based management system is designed to handle all the primary information required to main diet of a person.
- Separate database Maintained to handle all the details required for the correct nutrients value of a customer.
- This project intends to introduce more user friendliness in the various activities such as related to health and nutrition.
- The searching of record has been made quite simple as all the details of the customer can be obtained by simply keying in the identification of that customer.
|RAM||1 GB or More|
|HARDDISK||20 GB or More|
|MONITOR||15” Color Monitor or Advance|
|INPUT||Any Keyboard & Any Mouse|
|PRINTER||Any Printer If in Case of Printing Reports|
|OPERATING SYSTEM||Windows7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows10|
|BACK END||Ms-Access 2008 or Higher|
Follow the instructions to setup + run the Diet Management System:
- Please click Download to download the project zip file
- Once the zip file is extracted, copy the login system folder
- To Run Source Code you need to download Visual Basic 2010 or 2012 version.
- to run project you need to click on start button which is placed at Ribbon of Visual Studio
- Database file saved in /PROJECTDMS\bin\Debug/patientdetails
- After start Splash Screen will appear.
Credentials for the admin panel: